With a single click or keystroke, a variety of special effects can be applied for recording audio and other media. A couple of preset effects are available. The functions can be conveniently switched between preset and user effects on the fly.
Furthermore, two main input parameters allow the user to adjust the input and output levels by keystroke. The input audio gating controls may also be adjusted individually or simultaneously.
Channel and master effects are available for adjusting the output volume of the channel, as well as input gating. Additionally, the main parameters can be saved to a preset or user presets in a text file, so any special parameter set can be edited as desired.
From the user point of view, the system allows convenient adjustment of the master and channel volume parameters on any available control device.
Audio Recording Features:
– Audio recording by pressing a single button or keystroke.
– Adjust gating, volume levels and panning.
– Adjust user and preset effects.
– Save settings to presets.
– Provides 2-channel input, and output levels.
– Read input and output levels via keyboard.
– Sound preview with visual feedback.
– Import presets.
– Custom presets can be saved and exported.
– Works with any VST, DX or AU plugin.
– Removable memory card for saving presets and data files.
– Audio and video presets allow quick search.
– Preview, edit and copy and paste audio presets.
– Password protection.
– Support for other formats (e.g. WAV, AIFF, Ogg).
– Largest number of presets – over 30 effects.
– Supports VST, AU, DX, and other formats.
– Easy to use user manual.
– High quality sound engine.
Overview and Functionality:
Keyboard handling is straightforward, with the use of only 5 keyboard keys.
A single press of the Play button starts recording, while pressing the same button plays the previously recorded signal.
A single press of the Record button stops recording, while the same button automatically starts recording the previous signal.
A single press of the Save button saves the current preset. A similar press of the Save button, without pressing the Play button, creates a new preset.
The Reorder button allows for quick reordering of presets.
The Skip button allows you to quickly go through audio presets on your system.
The Back button allows you to go back to a previous state.
All available effects are available 384a16bd22
Queen full movie dubbed in hindi download
J Moss – Grown Folks Gospel (Album 2014) zip
HD Online Player (top gun 2 full movie free download t)
jeepers creepers 3 divx ita torrent ita 13 37
Blue Cat Audio Plugins Pack 11.1.2014 – R2R [deepstatus]
Crack For Vivid Workshopdata Ati 10.2 Q2 Multilanguage
cid zee tamil serial download
fairy tail xxx hentai movie the guild sexy girls
NetLimiter Pro 22.214.171.124 [Serial] Serial Key keygen
Sarbjit Hindi Movie English Subtitles Free Download
video copilot metropolitan pack free download mega
systools pst merge 3.2 crack
Saagar Kanya hindi download
trulink wireless usb to vga driver download
vijay tv serial kadhalika neramillai title song free download
download msvcr100.dll pes 2014
Dangal 1 english dubbed hd 720p
Laura Pausini-Io Canto full album zip
▪ Set the shift parameter (the parameter that determines when refraction and dispersion occur in the virtual optical bench.)
▪ Set the resolution of the optical bench (set the virtual resolution of the bench.)
▪ Set the angle of tilt. (It does not matter how much tilt there is, only that there is some.)
▪ Set the count of beams (how many beams to trace.)
▪ Set the eye to view (it will be placed at the source of the beams.)
▪ Set the eye to view position (it will be placed at the end of the beams.)
▪ Set the rotation of the image (the image will be rotated as it is traced.)
▪ Set the magnification (the image will be magnified as it is traced.)
▪ Set the location (the image will be moved around the virtual optical bench.)
▪ Set the zoom (the image will be zoomed into the virtual bench.)
▪ Set the f-stop (the image will be “stopped down” or its brightness will be decreased when it is zoomed in.)
▪ Set the eye source (the location of the source of the beams.)
▪ Set the eye destination (the location of the end of the beams.)
▪ Set the emission color (the color of the beams will be changed.)
▪ Set the wavefront (the wavefront will be displayed as a pale gray line.)
▪ Set the skew (the skew will be displayed as a pale gray line.)
▪ Set the swing (the swing will be displayed as a pale gray line.)
▪ Set the color (the color of the beams will be changed.)
▪ Set the alpha (the alpha will be displayed as a pale gray line.)
▪ Set the scanline (the scanline will be displayed as a pale gray line.)
▪ Set the alpha, scanline, and scanline length (the scanline will be displayed as a pale gray line.)
▪ Set the sample center (the sample center will be displayed as a pale gray line.)
▪ Set the sample alpha, sample center, and sample center length (the sample center will be displayed as a pale gray line.)
▪ Set the sample