KEYMACRO is an easy-to-use software solution which allows you to create macro and automation actions that you can then execute on your keyboard. It’s a standalone application and is not an actual keyboard emulator. You can therefore use the software as a standalone solution, or use it in conjunction with your keyboard or MIDI controller.
– Enable any key on the keyboard to generate a recording and playback command.
– User-friendly interface makes it easy for anyone to record and playback.
– Works with any style of key action, so you can mix and match the sounds that come from your keyboard.
– Play the sounds you have recorded and saved in MIDI files.
– Create your own extended function keys.
– Repeat function keys at regular intervals and change the duration.
– Create action patterns and assign them to any key.
– Edit action data.
– Global and local preview modes.
– Easy to use, so you can start creating your own music right away.
– Built-in and online video tutorials.
– RIGL and AI files are supported.
– Support for all common operating systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10), Mac (10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11), and Linux (Ubuntu, Mint, Zorin).
– Unlimited number of actions.
– Support for the following keyboard manufacturers: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Roland Corporation, KUION, Yamaha, Roland, Fatar, Alesis, Akai, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Logic, Cubase, Nord, Milestone, Cubase, Cubase SX, Cubase SX3, Cakewalk Sonar, Steinberg (Cubase), Steinberg (Cubase SX3).
– Keyboard and MIDI mappings to help you get started.
– Recordings, playback and automation tracks that you can edit and export in MIDI or RIGL format.
– Generates the commands (keys, tones, automations) on your keyboard to play back the recorded sequences.
– Generates MIDI files for use with other applications (Logic, FL Studio, Cubase SX, Cubase SX3).
– Includes an online tutorial to help you get started.
– Downloadable manuals in PDF format (instructions included in the ZIP archive).
– MACROs are automatically saved in d82f892c90
Tori 500 dirty business DOWNLOAD
Accord Alternate Font Family.epub
factorytalk view studio machine edition crack
kalki ponniyin selvan audio book free download
[Traci Lords] Sister Dearest (1984) DVDRip
trainz simulator 2004 download full version
dieter bohlen der film streamcloud 340
FastStone Capture 9.0 Portable – SeuPirate utorrent
Free Download The Love Boat – Second Chances .exe
download free naughty and nice by bruce timm zip
EVGA Nvidia Geforce Driver Installation CD (Ver 09-210-50-1 ) setup free
Dyvision Works Dyscratch VSTi 10rar
uganda national anthem instrumental mp3 download
pma entrance exam reviewer pdf download
project 2 third edition workbook oxford download
libro de fisica bonjorno tomo unico pdf 110
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.0 Multilanguage (Cracked dll ) [Ch
ghatak full hindi movie download
DOWNLOAD FREE MINECRAFT 1.13 CHEAT NO BAN NO VIRUS FULL MENU
xforce keygen Inventor Professional 2018 64 bit windows
KeyMacro turns your MIDI keyboard into an ideal recording environment. With the KeyMacro Live virtual instrument and sound production application, you get the best of both worlds: a high-quality virtual instrument and a full-featured virtual sound module.
What you get
KeyMacro has two distinct parts to it: a virtual instrument, with an extremely rich set of features and functionality; and a virtual sound module, which works with the virtual instrument.
The virtual instrument provides an easy-to-use GUI for all your instrument production tasks, and you can easily arrange your sounds with drag-and-drop. When you open the virtual instrument, the interface is automatically split into two panes. In the left pane, you see all the sounds you have available, with all the different parameters and features you can use on each sound. In the right pane, you see all the available controls for the virtual instrument.
To help you get to grips with the virtual instrument, the KeyMacro software guides you through all the functions by playing back a sample of the sound you’re interested in, with all the controls highlighted for you.
The virtual sound module, meanwhile, works with the virtual instrument and lets you load sounds and play them back. It also provides a MIDI-IN port, so you can control other virtual instruments or audio devices using your MIDI keyboard.
The virtual sound module is also a full-featured virtual sound module in its own right. For example, you can apply panning and reverb effects to your sounds. You can also control the amount of ambience, reverb, and punch you get on each note. You can also select the oscillator settings for your sound and adjust it’s pitch and tempo. And all the parameters for all the sounds you’ve loaded into the virtual sound module are also visible and editable in the virtual instrument.
The software’s sound engine was written in C++, which means you get the best possible quality for a virtual sound module, with plenty of performance and stability. The software even has a built-in sample editor that you can use to create your own virtual instrument and sound samples.
KeyMacro supports the following formats: WAV, WAVE, AU, and VST. You can also process audio data from almost any audio editor,